- Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ) Assemblies (spec sheet)
- Vacuum Breakers (spec sheet)
- Brass Dual Check Valves (spec sheet)
- Flo Check
- Double Check Valves (spec sheet)
- Test Cocks
- Sweat & Copper Swing Check Valves
- IPS Spring Check Valves
- PVC & Rubber No-Hub Sump Check Valve
- NH Back Water Valve (2 - 4 inch)
- PVC Back Water Check (4 & 6 inch)
Extendable Backwater Valve Kit - Stocking 4 & 6 inch
Clean Check® extendable backwater valves prevent sewage backup into a residence or building as a result of a plugged sewer system, excess volume in the system or groundwater flooding.
They are designed to be installed easily outside a home, business or other structure, without using a costly manhole, and are readily accessible for maintenance or cleaning.
The extendable valves consist of a tee-shaped valve body, a top collar and a bottom collar with a replaceable PVC flapper attached. In the event of back-pressure, the flapper blocks the reverse flow and prevents a sewage backup