SMAN460 4-Port Wireless Digital Manifold with Micron Gauge
• Measures: - 2 Pressures - 2 Temperatures • Calculates: - Superheat - Subcooling - Target Superheat - Vapor Saturation - Liquid Saturation • Wireless Advantage • Micron Alarms and Stopwatch • 3/8” Vacuum Port • Temperature Solutions • Reliable Regardless of Elevation • Lab Quality 2-Point Field Calibration
Included: • 4-port Digital Manifold • Built-in Micron Gauge • 2 Type-K Pipe Clamp Thermocouples - ATC1 • Padded Carrying Case - ANC10 • 6 AA Batteries
SVG3 Easy View Vacuum Gauge
• Schrader depressor to minimize leaks by reducing connections • Rate calculator to indicate how fast pressure is rising or falling • 0 - 9999 micron range • Alarms and stopwatch
SRS2C Wireless Digital Refrigerant Scale
• Wireless handle with magnetic hanger • Accuracy down to .25/oz • Up to 220 pounds • Push button sync and zeroing • Rubber bumpers and diamond plate platform
HS36 Stick Style Mulitimeter
• Works with all accessory heads • Non-contact voltage • MIicroamps DC for flame diodes • 400 AAC with included amp • Temperature up to 1000 degrees F • Lead storage
SC220 Digital Clamp (Volt Ohm Amp) Meter / Cap Tester
• Volts AC/DC • 400 Amps AC • Microamps DC • Non contact voltage indicator • 40 Mega ohm with 0.01 resolution • Continuity • Diode test • Hold button • Low battery indicator
SC420 Dual Digital Amp Multimeter
• Volts AC/DC • Duty cycle % • 400 Amps AC • Dual display • Temperature F/C • Capacitance • Microamps DC • Frequency via leads and clamp • Non-contact voltage • 50 Mega Ohm with 0.1 resolution • Continuity • Diode Test • Test-lead holder • Low battery indicator
SC260 - Compact Clamp Meter with True RMS
• Volts AC/DC • True RMS • 400 Amps AC • Temperature F/C • Capacitance • Non-contact voltage • 40 Mega Ohm with 0.01 resolution • Continuity • Diode Test • Max/Min/Hold • LCD Backlight • Low Battery Indicator
AAV3 Air Velocity & Tempature Head
• Estimate CFM • Large vane covers most of register's free area • Displays average measurement and real-time
ACM4 Carbon Monoxide Head
• Field-replaceable CO sensor • Fast electrochemical sensor • Display measurements smoothly (average) or real-time (normal) • Zero set to ambient
SRL2K7 Infrared Refrigeration Leak Detector
• State of the art infrared sensor • Sensitivity better than 0.1 oz/yr • CFC, HFC, HCFC and blends • Auto recalibration • Senses refrigerant level change • Works in contaminated areas
ATC1 Pipe-Clamp Thermocouple 3/8” to 1 3/8” for Air Conditioning
• ATC1 jaw range: 3/8” to 1 3/8” pipe diameter (outside diameter) • Accuracy: +/- 4ºF (2°C) ; ±1°F (0.5°C) after field calibration, 32 to 176ºF (0 to 80°C) • Temperature range: -50 to 257ºF (-46 to 125°C) • Thermocouple conductors: K-type nickel chromium/nickel aluminum. • Probe insulation and clamp material: Calibration and atmosphere will affect maximum useful temperature in applications. The wire insulation and clamp material are designed to withstand a maximum continuous use at 257°F (125°C). • Plug: K-type thermocouple male mini plug. • Typical stabilization time: less than 30 seconds.
SPK1 Folding Digital Thermometer
• Pocket Knife Style Thermometer features a sharp tip for punching through flex duct and hangs easily from a vent or thermostat. Pull out the probe rod just like you would a pocketknife. 16 detent position grooves hold the rod at virtually at any angle. The probe rod folds away simply with no cover sleeve to lose. Temperature range: -58°F to 392°F
SWT2 H2O Resistant Thermometer
• Water Resistant Thermometer has a fixed probe tip with a protective cover. Features a sealed body for field service and a sharp tip for punching through flex duct. The SWT2 has a temperature range of -58°F to 392°F and has a MAX/MIN function to check temperatures without having to keep an eye in the display. A pocket clip, ergonomic shape and easy to read LCD make measuring temperatures easier, better and faster.
SNCV1 Non-Contact Volt Tester
• Senses 24VAC to check power to the thermostat • Also senses 120VAC and up so there's no need to carry two sensors • Conveniently clips to a shirt pocket • Differentiates between hot and neutral • A bright LED and buzzer indicate A/C voltage sources • Operates just like the non-contact voltage sensors of other Fieldpiece products • Analog Feel: the closer the sensor is to the voltage source, the louder and brighter the indicators become
• Batteries included
SDMN6 Dual Pressure and Pressure Switch Tester
• Gas, static, and differential pressure • Test pressure switches • Easily calibrate any adjustable pressure switch • Great for diagnosing furnace performance
• SDMN6 - Dual Port Manometer and Pressure Switch Tester
• ANC1 - Four Pocket Carrying Case
• ASP2s - Static Pressure Probes
• RMA316 - Pressure Tubes
• Quick Connect Leads
• Hoses and Y-splitter
• Hoses with Brass Screw Fittings
SPDM1 Digital Multimeter with Non- Contact Voltage
• Measure volts AC/DC, ohms, continuity and to check diodes
EHDL1 Electronic Handle
• Convert any Fieldpiece accessory head instrument into a standalone with the Electronic Handle model EHDL1. It features a MAX/MIN button to record the highest and lowest reading. And a HOLD button to hold the reading. The EHDL1 has a 200 and 2000 mVAC for use with our Amp Clamp, model ACH4 and the 200 and 2000mVDC range is for use with the rest of our accessory head instruments.
SCM4 Carbon Monoxide Head
• Field-replaceable CO sensor • Calibrate to ambient quickly with the ZERO button • Audio/visual alarms with mute • Fast electro-chemical sensor • Magnetic hanger for hands free
SOX3 Combustion Checker with Auto Pump
• Measures flue temp and %O2 • Calculates %CO2, %EA, and combustion efficiency • Hands-free testing with magnet, R-cone, and automatic pump • Programmable for custom fuel types
78052 Digital Dual Port Manometer
Measures gas pressure, static pressure and pressure differential
Measure gas pressure on the inlet and outlets with the standard 1/8 NPT fittings or directly with the adapter for WR gas valves
Take static pressure measurements using the resolution mode of 0.01inWC
Read pressure differential measurements across a blower directly
Includes a easy to use zero function
Auto Power-Off (APO) conserves battery life
Measures pressure between -19.95 and 19.95inWC (inches of water column)
Individual P1 or P2 measurements can be made by disconnecting the other port thus referencing the measured pressure to atmospheric pressure
Kit includes 30′′ tubing, clear hose, tube splice and 1/8” NPT brass fitting.
Display unit: Inches of water
Accuracy: +/- 1.5% FS (+/- 0.3 inches of water)
0.05′′ water column resolution
Large LCD display
Automatic shut off
Single button operation
9V Battery required
Made in USA
SPK2 Folding Pocket In-Duct Thermometer
"The newly designed SPK2 Folding Pocket Thermometer is great for taking quick air temperatures. It fits directly in your pocket so you're ready for common temperature checking. The folding rod has a hanging hook so you can easily hang it in a duct or on a grille. The large display shows Min/Max/Hold, has measurements in both Fahrenheit and Celsius, and has a low battery indicator. It also quickly calculates T1-T2, as well as features an Auto Power Off function to save battery power on it's already phenomenal 8,000 hours of battery life on one single AA battery!"
SPK3 Rod and IR Temperature Pocket Tool
• 4 Ports • Wireless measurements • 6 Live readings • Micron gauge • Large 3/8" port • Alarms & stopwatch • Simultaneous superheat and subcooling
• Case Not Included - ABM1 Sold Separately
ABM1 SMAN Molded Case Only
SIL2 Pocket Thermometer with LED Flashlight
• With a 1:1 field of view and a protective IR lens cap, the SIL2, is as small as a pen and delivers big results. Features automatic data hold, measurements in °F or °C, and has excellent accuracy: ±1.5°F and a resolution of 0.5°F. The SIL2 has a range of -27°F to 230°F and includes Auto-Power Off (APO) to conserve battery life.
PRH2 Pocket Digital Psychrometer
• Wet bulb, dry bulb, dew point, and %RH are shown on the backlight, dual display, and measurements can be taken either in the duct, or while walking around.
PAL1 Alligator Clip Extension Claw
• Holds a match stick and extends to 24-inches.
PBS2 Magnetic Pocket Extension Claw
• This parts grabber has a strong magnet with a clawed hand gives your arm a 24-inch extension to grab out of reach parts.
PLM2 Mirror Extension Tool with Light
• The mirror adjusts in any direction and makes viewing in tight places possible. The bright LED reflects light off the mirror to shine where you need it. Detach the mirror and use as a standalone flashlight. A new threaded connection keeps light securely turned off when not in use.
PMR1 Mirror Extension Tool
• This handy extension mirror helps you see around corners and underneath hard to reach places without dropping down to the floor. Extends just a little over 24-inches. Ball socket neck adjusts to just about any position you need.
ASLS2 Silicone Test Leads
• Length: 3 feet • Max temperature: 302ºF (150°C) • Insulation material: Silicone • Probe tip type: Straight • Plug type: L-shaped banana (industry standard