DAP Caulks & Sealants
N&N Stocks various caulks and sealants for many plumbing applications, as well as other needs.
DAP 100% Silicone Window & Door Sealant
DAP® 100% Silicone rubber sealant provides excellent durability, flexibility and adhesion for a long-lasting, waterproof seal.
- Resists cracking, crumbling and chalking.
- Cured sealant is mildew resistant.
- Indoor/outdoor use.
- Meets ASTM C920, Specification C719, Class 25.
KWIK SEAL PLUS Premium Kitchen & Bath Adhesive Sealant with MICROBAN Antimicrobial Product Protection
Premium adhesive caulk with MICROBAN® Antimicrobal Product Protection fights the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew on the caulk. Specially formulated siliconized latex provides maximum adhesion and flexibility for a watertight seal. Paintable. Easy water clean-up. Low odor. Backed by a Crack-Proof Guarantee.
BLOCKADE Fire-Rated High Performance Intumescent Acrylic Latex Sealant
BLOCKADE® is a single component, water-based intumescent acrylic firestop sealant. BLOCKADE meets ASTM E 814/UL 1479 specification for Fire Tests of Penetration Firestops. Intumescent product expansion fills the void created by combustible materials burned during a fire.
BLOCKADE treats general firestopping applications for combustible and noncombustible penetrations and also has exceptional sealant qualities, such as: superb unprimed adhesion, excellent flexibility, easy gunning, and is paintable once fully cured.
- Meets ASTM E-814/UL 1479
- Red Color for Quick and Easy Inspection
- Treats all General Firestopping Applications for Combustible & Non-Combustible Penetrations
DAP® Fireblock Foam Polyurethane Foam Sealant
Quickly fill and seal large gaps around vents, pipes, ducts and wires; and at wall-to-floor or ceiling-to-floor joints. For use in Type V residential construction, the foam is bright orange for easy code identification and expands 2-1/2 to 3 times its dispensed size. Just one can of this expanding foam yields up to fifteen large caulk tubes.
DynaGrip Tub Surround Construction Adhesive
DYNAGRIP® TUB SURROUND construction adhesive is a premium grade, high-strength adhesive specifically formulated for tub surround installation. This premium adhesive is safe for use on all tub surround materials and dries clear for an ideal finish.
DYNAGRIP TUB SURROUND is an instant-grab adhesive that is moisture, steam, water, and heat resistant once fully cured.
- STRONGEST HOLDING POWER*—firmly holds tub surround panels in place
- SHOWER SAFE—won't etch or burn tub surrounds
- INSTANT GRAB—holds panels in place for easier installation
- BONDS ALL TYPES OF TUB SURROUNDS—ABS, acrylic, fiberglass, polystyrene, and PVC
- GOES ON WHITE, DRIES CLEAR—the ideal choice for soap dish and tile repairs